Monday 23 March 2009

82/365 - Mystery Tour

I got a mysterious message from Rich over the weekend that just contained a link to google maps pointing at Red Cross Way and the assertion that there was something interesting to photograph there. I didn't have much spare time at lunch but I managed to sneak out for 20 minutes with the G10 to have a quick scout down Red Cross Way. I'm already pretty familiar with the street north of Southwark St having enjoyed many fine curries in the Mango Tree and taken a few photos one lunchtime too. But the road as it continues beyond Southwark St was uncharted territory and indeed I did find many interesting things including a strange plantpot, a small park, a builders merchants (more interesting in regard to my current DIY antics rather than photos) and Crossbones graveyard. It is the latter that I am supposing Rich intended to point me at and it is a rather odd sight and not one I think I've been able to adequately capture with the G10 but I'm sure I will be back to try again.

See the rest of my photostream on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment