Saturday 14 March 2009

73/365 - Fountain

This is fountain down by the river in Newbridge, Co Kildare where I live.

I walked down to the river while trying to lose a security guard who had decided that I looked shifty in the shopping centre and was following me for a while. I resited the urge to go down the escalator and back up again to see if he followed - it would have probably just annoyed him.

Anyway I'm feeling a bit of creative block again and I'm really taking photos for the sake of it. However Tuesday is St Patrick's day so I'll be going ot watch the parade through the town centre and should be able to get some good photos there.

As I am writing this text I suddenly thought I really should have taken some time to look at the fountain from different angles close ups and what have you; so that is my new goal. I'm going to try and look at the world differently.

See the rest of my photostream on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment