Tuesday 6 January 2009

06/365 - Volvo

Took the lensbaby for a spin at lunch time. Took lots of terrible photos and 2 or 3 okay ones. This is one of the okay ones. Taken from the foot bridge over Lower Thames Street. It was very cold and my hands felt like they were going to fall off. Thankfully they didn't. As well as the freezing cold my efforts were hampered still by my forgetting to take the aperture kit for the lensbaby with me. I had to take all my pictures at f2.8 which became limiting. When I first got the lensbaby I couldn't imagine ever changing the aperture but now I'm growing up a little in my use of it and no longer want to hit the viewer over the head with the full force of the lensbaby - prefering to find a more subtle expression of its crazy distorted madness.

See the rest of my photostream on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment