Monday 5 October 2009

278/365 - Mystery boxes

Today I was at work which is a bit of a shocker for a monday these days - even more shocking is the fact I was there until 10pm and have to be up extra early to go to Oxford tomorrow (this time for work not fun). Also I didn't get a lunch break because I was on a course for that part of the day so couldn't take a photo then and I was raining on my way to work. Basically I'm saying the dog ate my homework and I have nothing to post other than this shot of 96 mysteriously light boxes filled with who-knows-what that recently appeared in the corner of our office. It reminds me of an episode of "Duncan Dares" where he jumped off a building onto a mound of cardboard boxes. Unfortunatley I won't be around for the rest of the week to see if Peter Duncan will in fact appear out of the ceiling and have his fall broken by this neat stack. Shame!

See the rest of my photostream on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment