Sunday 12 July 2009

A bit of a challenge

Dearest Readers,

Andy and I have passed the half way point of our project 365 and, I'm sure he won't mind me saying, we are getting a bit stuck for ideas. Taking this on board Andy concocted a challenge whereby we nominate themes for the other.

These are the "rules":
  • We each name five themes on a Sunday, they will be published on the blog (see below)
  • All the themes must be used before we resume our normal photography adventures
  • A single photo can encompass more than one of the themes
  • Each theme can only be used once
I think that pretty much covers it, we will try this out this week and we may make it a more regular thing.

I guess all that is left to do is set the themes for this week:

Pete's Themes for Andy
  • Winter
  • Blue
  • Paradise
  • Conformity
  • Lifestyle
Andy's Themes for Pete
  • ABC
  • Colour
  • Bokeh Bokeh Bokeh
  • Geometric
  • Infinity
Hope you enjoy it,
Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment